Wednesday 2 November 2011

Meeting the Beautiful Locals



Inspired by the song of Chris Brown "Beautiful People" We decided to make a photo blog of meeting the beautiful locals of different countries. Something that is much as exciting as seeing the sites.
I was able to learn with and from people from all around the world. I felt how it was to travel abroad and experience the world talking to different people, learning their language, eating their food, drinking brews of beer and just being a part of their culture. Visiting new places and making new friends was surreal.
As I recall the interactions I had with all the amazing people I’ve met gave me an inner happiness. 

ZAMBIA

DENMARK

ICELAND

SLOVAKIA

BRAZIL

PAKISTAN
Check out the AK47
CROATIA

CHINA
 Taxkorgan, Xinjiang province of China. The locals look like mixed russian and chinese.
TURKEY
Turkish Models 
PERU

ARGENTINA

ARMENIA & GEORGIA
Uncle Felipe a.k.a Chickman. hehe
 BHUTAN


CUBA
With my new friends
  EL SALVADOR

GUATEMALA

IRAN

MEXICO

NEPAL


SPAIN

AUSTRIA

LITHUANIA

PORTUGAL

VIETNAM

CAMBODIA

LATVIA

ESTONIA

SLOVENIA

DUBAI
People I met in Dubai. From New Zealand, Ireland and Philippines
AZERBAIJAN
With the opera girls

Join us on our next tour. please visit our company’s website at www.tourorganizers.com or contact me at (632)5248867, davidj.ordonez@gmail.com.  Hope you can join me on my next adventure!
                      
Like my blog? Please consider "like" ing it... Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures David! You guys have the best jobs.. A lot of interesting articles here... Makes you want to travel more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro! You should be joining us soon.. hehe lot of pictures to take!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me, i'd love top join you on the next tour david! hehe. nice blog entry, grabe ang portfolio mo of all the countries you've traveled to already. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually rach, kulang kulang pa yan.. hehe Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...